We will be worshipping the Lord as we love to do, but at this difficult and unique time we will be celebrating God’s goodness and sovereignty in alternate ways.
We are able host groups of 50 at the church building with safe social distancing and hygiene measures in place. So we’ll continue to do this each Sunday.
- We will have TWO Sunday services starting September 27.
- We will have a service from 9:30am – 10:30am, and another from 11:00am – 12:00pm.
- To help young families make it back to church, we will be providing childcare & Sunday school for children up to Grade 3 during the 9:30am service.
- Per BC guidelines, we can have 2 groups of 50 in our building simultaneously, so long as they do not co-mingle. We will accomplish this by maintaining separate entrances, bathroom facilities, and ventilation systems – ALL of which already exist at WLAC. We will follow the BC schools guidelines which do not require social distancing, provided basic hygiene practices are in place.
- Parents can drop off children to Sunday School & Nursery via the back door, as if dropping them at a separate facility, then circle around the building to enter through the front doors for worship. In this way, we can accommodate up to 50 people upstairs, and an additional 50 people downstairs.
- Beginning September 27 we will NOT be livestreaming the service, but will be posting a video recording of the sermon after the service.
You can book your seats for either of the morning Worship Services and your children for Nursery or Sunday School at https://wlallianceworship.
ll also be recording the worship service. You can watch it on our YouTube channel.
Walking into a new church for the first time can be intimidating, so we want to help you take that first step with confidence.
Our congregation spans a wide range of ages and backgrounds, and Sunday best here in the Cariboo can mean a shirt & tie, but more often it’s just a comfortable pair of jeans. Our invitation is “come as you are” and experience a warm welcome. Coffee and tea are always on, and we’ll even pause for a few minutes mid-service to fill our mugs and greet friends old and new.
Giving back to God is a part of our worship, and we do take an offering during each worship service, but we don’t expect our visitors to give. Feel free to let the offering plate pass by if you’re a guest.
The music style at WLAC is what we call Blended. Our desire is to welcome the best expressions of worship that God is inspiring today, while still treasuring some of the traditional music that has been a blessing to God’s people for generations. Above all, we strive to lead people to an understanding of worship as something that transcends music and particular styles, and is foremost an expression of God’s indescribable worth. We want to be a people who bring pleasure to God in all we do by worshiping in spirit and truth (John 4:23).
We offer a variety of children’s programs. Visit the children’s ministry pages for more information on what we have to offer for children on Sunday mornings.
Please join us and discover what God has planned for you!
We look forward to your visit in the future!
With love, in Jesus,